PeopleService Honored by Minnesota Pollution Control Agency
15 Facilities, 19 Operators Receive Awards
The PeopleService team has received over 30 Certificates of Commendation from the Minnesota Pollution Control Agency (MPCA) for outstanding operation, maintenance and management of wastewater treatment systems in Minnesota.
The MPCA selected 15 PeopleService facilities and 19 of our operators to receive the awards, which were given during the MPCA’s 80th Annual Wastewater Operations Conference on March 29-31 in Brooklyn Park, MN.
Specifically, the awards recognize excellence in the following categories:
- Having facilities overseen by properly certified operators.
- Making certain facilities maintained proper effluent limits at all times.
- Completing in a timely manner all required monthly and annual reports.
- Running facilities that experienced no unauthorized releases, enforcement actions or inspections identifying significant compliance concerns.
Congratulations to the following facilities and their operators:
- Benson, MN – Jerry Stranlund & Shawn Wilson
- Braham, MN – Gary Giltner
- Breezy Point, MN – Terry Gamble
- Felton, MN – Mike Kurkowski
- Harris, MN – George Valvoda
- Lester Prairie, MN – Lee Ortloff & Paul Dhoore
- Morton, MN – Dwane Jemmings
- Okabena, MN – Jason Rossow
- Pease, MN – Greg Brink
- Richmond, MN – Greg Stang & Chad Johnson
- Riverbend Mobile Home Park, Otsego, MN – Paul Christensen
- Sandstone, MN – Craige Hiler
- United Taconite LLC, Duluth, MN – Jake Berndt
- Wabasha, MN – Pat Mueller
- West Concord, MN – John Sustacek & Charles Dappen