When you want to make a difference, this is the career for you. WE WANT YOU!
Clean drinking water and improved sanitation were named a Top Health Advancement That Changed The World.
Every community in America needs clean and safe water and wastewater to keep people and the environment safe and thriving. And, they need smart, passionate people to run these water and wastewater systems.
Here’s where you come in. In short, we want you!
- If you want to work in a profession that helps protect health and the environment, we want to talk with you.
- If you like math, science and technology, and applying what you know to the real world, this career path is perfect for you.
- If you want to learn from the best who are great mentors, we’ve got you!
Just think: You will do your part to keep drinking water safe and clean. And, you’ll do your part to assure that water returned to the land, lakes and streams is safe and clean for the environment.
Apply for the PeopleService $6,000 ALAN MEYER MEMORIAL Scholarship!
- Earn an associate’s degree from an accredited college.
- $3,000 per year for a total of $6,000!
- Earn a 1-year diploma from an accredited college.
- $3,000 total scholarship.
- Application deadline is March 16.
- Work with a team of professionals in the industry.
- Become certified in water and wastewater.
- Gain first access to job openings.
Should you receive a PeopleService scholarship, you will be committed to working with PeopleService for a one-to-two year period depending on which scholarship you apply for. Scholarships may be awarded for positions in any of the states in which we operate.
Pleased to support the Water Environment Technologies degree program at these community colleges:
- St. Cloud Technical & Community College
- Des Moines Area Community College
- Vermilion Community College
- Kirkwood Community College
My direct supervisor is one of the best bosses I have ever had. The staff at the office is always friendly and helpful and the rest of the region operators and maintenance techs are a group
of great guys.”